Sherwood Hall

Details

Description

Built in 1850 for Thomas Johnson and his wife Dolly Dalrymple, two of the most prominent people in that era in Tasmania and the subject of historic events still taught in Tasmanian schools today. Sherwood Hall was relocated to its present site in 1993 from its original site on Railton Road because it was threatened with collapse by long term erosion from the nearby Mersey River. This building is open most days as a museum

Contact

Phone: 64262240

Location

1 Bells Parade, Latrobe TAS 7307